10 reasons why you should use
Muslim Learner Services
Our consultants are:
1. Practising British Muslims and highly respected in their local faith communities
2. Qualified teachers and outstanding classroom practitioners
3. Highly recommended by Head teachers for assemblies, workshops and teacher inset (see reviews)
4. Members of the Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE).
5. Experienced in working as Ofsted additional inspectors (AI)
6. Featured in several local newspapers for promoting a better understanding of Islam.
7. Praised for their faith and cultural awareness work in Ofsted inspection reports
8. Muslim chaplains with extensive knowledge of mentoring young Muslim learners
9. Highly experienced in teaching Islam to learners of all faiths and no faith
10. Subjected to an enhanced DBS check
“Student feedback from the Islam awareness sessions was very positive. We would highly recommend Imran to all schools and colleges who are looking for more innovative ways to promote tolerance and respect of other’s religious beliefs.”
Suzanne Duncan, Chief Executive, East Durham College & Ofsted Inspector
"Imran's assembly was excellent and the lessons were enjoyed and educational for children and staff – they were all talking about it at dinnertime. It is a special thing that you do, and for our children to have the message reinforced of understanding, friendship, tolerance and all the other values we teach them is vital."
Headteacher, St Peter's CE Primary, Greater Manchester
"Imran's assemblies were highly informative and effective in addressing the misconceptions students might have developed about Islam and Muslims through largely negative media reporting. Imran himself is highly professional and approachable; a real pleasure to work with. I will definitely look to booking him for a return visit."
Mark Richardson, Head of Teaching & Learning, Shavington Academy, Crewe.
"Imran Kotwal has invited me as a guest speaker for the many multi-faith events that he had organised. Despite my busy schedule, I always obliged, because of the importance I attached to Imran’s work in promoting respect and tolerance between people of different faiths and no faith.
I wish Imran all the success with his vision to promote respect and tolerance in young people in schools and Colleges in the UK."
Rabbi Brian Fox, Menorah Synagogue, Cheshire (1999-2012)